Friday, February 25, 2011

Villa Giulia and Girasole

Just a quick update, since today I'll be busy wandering around Rome, cleaning up my studio space, visiting Notre Dame's study abroad campus for a pin-up, and finally...

packing for Istanbul.
We're leaving tomorrow morning!!!
Let's hope my clothes are dry by tonight.


Earlier this week for our field study class, Marina took us to Villa Giulia and Moretti's Girasole, stopping on the way at several sites including The Spanish Steps,


Villa Borghese (wonderful spot for a picnic),

The National Gallery of Modern Art,

and Rome's University of Architecture.

It was quite a hike. In fact, I just mapped out our route (it's become a habit of mine since the Derive project) -- I don't know how many miles (excuse me, kilometers) we walked. Probably like 6 km. Going one way.




It was amazing.
















No comments:

Post a Comment