Friday, February 11, 2011

Milan


I loved the train station. It reminded me of the Galerie des Machines in France that I learned about last semester.

Rose window of Milan's Cathedral.

The things we do for great pictures.

Note the size of the people beside the columns.





I've seen pictures of Milan's Gallery and I fell in love with it. It was great to see it in person.





After our day as a group was finished, I went to the museum of modern art.

And then we had dinner as a group again. :)
This time, there was a pianist who played, quite beautifully, songs ranging from "Rhapsody in Blue" to Disney and movie themes to Ragtime to Classical music.

I had octopus for my appetizer. The main course was pasta with cuttlefish and squid. So much seafood!
Such great company. I love group dinners.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steph!! I noticed you said something about the Galerie des machines in France! It's in Nantes, the city that I lived in last summer...we went there all the time! It was SO cool!
    You should check out my pictures =)

    ReplyDelete