Thursday, January 27, 2011

Who needs sleep?

..........I do.
Bah! It is 03:00 and I have to get up at 06:00 to get ready for the day and leave around 07:00 so that I can get on a tram at 08:00 and then switch to a train at 09:00 destined to arrive in Firenze at 11:00.

I'm tired just thinking about it.
But I'm so pumped!!! Andiamo a Firenze, e poi Venezia, Verona, Vicenza, Milano, e infine Como.

I should be sleeping right now. But I'm so proud of my group's project and wanted to share -- in fact, everyone in studio did really well!

You don't want to know what time it was.

It's simple and gorgeous. The piazza, I mean.

Finished product, all pinned up!

One of six other beautiful projects.

Steve: My name is Steve Riley.
Me: I'm Stephanie Cervantes.
Steph: And I'm Stephanie Coxe.....


Snake Eyes is all packed up and ready to go. Seven days' worth of clothes in a messenger bag!

1 comment:

  1. I too was up at 4 AM. Great job with the blog. Keep up the good work with your photos and blurbs.

    ReplyDelete