Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I spy my little guy....


The time has come for me to introduce another member of the study abroad group, other than we architecture students and our teachers.


Dear readers, meet Snake Eyes! Also affectionately dubbed Adventure Guy and my little man. Here he is, captured enjoying the view from my apartment window.


He likes to go places that no one else could. What can I say? I would do the same if I was only 3 inches tall. I mean... I guess I wouldn't have much of a choice.

It takes him a while to get anywhere..... He got stuck in some leaves on the way to studio. I tell him I could keep him in my purse or my pocket to make things easier, but then he tells me that wouldn't be fair. He wants to see the sights, too.


Sometimes, I have to go out of my way to find him and keep him out of trouble. I have a lot of school work to keep me busy, and a lot of things to see and experience in Europe.


I hope he didn't get lost somewhere in Campo de Fiori..... Can you spot him?



1 comment: