Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wah-oh!

While I'm working on my history project, here is the final product of the photography workshop with Stanley this past week! What a fun project; I want to do it again.
In fact, I took a series of pictures around and on Tiber Island after leaving studio early this afternoon. I think I know what I'm going to do later. :)







Lisa, Corin, and I enjoyed this project a lot. Ours may not be the most architectural, but it focuses more on the experience of Via del Corso as a lively, colorful street that connects two major sites, Piazza del Popolo and Piazza Venezia, with Basilica San Carlo in the middle, our starting point. Just as we experienced a lot of funny and unusual things on our trek, our slideshow is full of humor and little dedications to memorable strangers here and there.

Did everybody say what a good day that it was
For everybody who said what a good day that it was?
Did they smile 'cause they liked it?
Did they smile 'cause they liked it?
Did they?
Wah-oh!





No comments:

Post a Comment